Effective June 1, 2015
SwitchGear Consulting maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, frame, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site, including the materials, data, text, images, video, or audio for any public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission from SwitchGear Consulting.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the site is proprietary and protected under copyright and may not be used without the prior written permission of SwitchGear. SwitchGear neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SwitchGear Consulting.
- While SwitchGear Consulting uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, SwitchGear Consulting makes no warranties nor representations as to its accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site.
- Your use and browsing of the site is at your risk. Neither SwitchGear Consulting, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. SwitchGear Consulting also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site, or your downloading of any materials including data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Images displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by SwitchGear Consulting. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SwitchGear Consulting and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of SwitchGear Consulting, or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site is strictly prohibited. You are advised that SwitchGear Consulting will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- SwitchGear Consulting is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or third party site links.
- SwitchGear Consulting may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Each time you visit this site, you are bound by these terms & conditions as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current terms & conditions.
Please let us know of any questions or concerns via email to: email@example.com.